Amal Premier 900-series MK 1, concentric 4-stroke carburetor.
- This carburetor is configured with standard jetting specifications that are approximate to what is needed settings for the size and carburetor type
- These are not jetted for any particular application, so they are great for anyone who wants to tune it themselves.
Features of the Premier Carburetor Line:
- Ethanol resistant finish
- Precision manufactured, forged alloy, hard-anodized throttle slides
- Newly-engineered idle circuit that can be tuned with pilot jet.
- Thread for velocity stack
- Corrosion-resitant finish
- Wear resistant materials
- Puncture proof Stay-up float
- Viton tipped alloy needle valve
Note: The Premier lineup of carburetors have a tune-able pilot circuit unlike the standard versions. The included pilot is equivalent to the 622/107 pilot bush found in the standard versions.
Specification Details SKU 930/300/PREM Brand Amal Carburetor Size 30mm Idle Location Left Accelerator Pump No Included Main Jet 376/100-200 Included Pilot Jet Premier Included Needle Jet 622/122-106 Included Slide 622/0603HA
Questions & AnswersNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!
Write Your Own Review
- Fitment Information
- Product Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping Estimation
You can use this section to calculate shipping costs on all available methods for the item on this page, or your entire shopping cart.